Sunday, June 6, 2010

#377
(Sunday 6/6) :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!
Firstly, my friends were succeeded in making me feeling suspense. OH-MY~ i was damn worried/anxious/grumbling to my other friends and sister that they like dont wanna celebrate my birthday.

Secondly, TJM wasnt here :( I tot she would be coming coxz of her previous msg to me. But instead, someone took over TJM 's place- which was Peiwen(Evan)! Maybe this is blessing in disguise(?) I knew a new friend and it widen my social circle by 1 person!

Thirdly, we walked for (bloodly) 2/3 hours in Clarke Quay? - just to find the settlers cafe? But, i wasnt unhappy/ complaining @ all. On contrary, i was the one who comforted/asserted/assured them that the place is somewhere here and reminding them not to get angry or whatsoever. (maybe it was my bd so i did that!) ahaha

Fourthly, finally we reached the cafe to play gamexz. I was hoping/wishing that the cafe offers mahjong~ (wishful thinking). The staff then introduced the "find the picture" game which was so uninteresting. After the staff realised that we didnt even have a liking for the oh so boring game, he immediately changed to a game called "magnify". COOL GAME! Was having tons of laughters and really enjoyed ourselves.

Lastly, we headed back to woodland (pizzahut) :P yummy!!!





















{thanks for the wonderful and awesome celebration!}

No comments: